Friday, December 18, 2009

Eva

Some great pics of our little sweet Eva. She is such a good girl and we love her in our family.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Love, love, love all the new pictures of Eva!!! Can't wait to hold the little cutie!!! See you soon!!!!

Carlsbad Whitings said...

Eva has really filled out in the months since we saw her. What a beauty! Really good pictures of her. Megan, what a cute santa creation. Is it to eat? and how did you make it? Red bread?
Then there's flying Maggie! She is so entertaining. I can't imagine how you keep up with her energy. I figure she'll be ready for the 2020 olympics! What a fun video, Thanks.
God speed on your Christmas flights. I know you'll have fun with all the family members waiting to be worked into your busy schedule. Makes me jealous of all the fun.

Katelin said...

Those are just perfect pictures! SO beautiful!

Cecily said...

Eva is so cute. I hope your family had a Merry Christmas! :D