Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wonderful Easter Sunday

Today we had a lovely Easter Sunday.  It is a wonderful time of year to think about renewed birth and the sacrifice of the Savior, but this year was special too, because we were able to bless Beau in church today. It was a great experience and always so humbling to hold little infants in your arms.  Beau continues to be such a joy and blessing in our lives and we are so thankful for him.  Here are just a few of the pictures that we got this afternoon.

Hope you all enjoyed your Easter Sunday as well.


2 comments:

klchristensen said...

It was fun to see the Easter finery and little Beau or should I say big Beau. What a cutey pie. Love the hat! I loved the girls pink shoes also. Thanks for letting me be a part though not able to be there I was glad that Dad could come.

Flori said...

LOVE Beau's hat. How cute. And his cheeks are getting chubby! Gosh, we miss you guys!!!