So on Sunday I got out of class before Meg and so I went to pick up Maggie from Nursery. The leader had kind of a funny look on her face and said, "I need to talk to your wife." She was laughing but she had said that during class Maggie said, "My mommy loves me. Yeah she hurts me." I didn't really have a response to that but figured, eh, its been a long week and there have been some times when I wanted to hurt Maggie when she didn't want to take a bath and I had to basically drop her in the water. Or that time that she wouldn't go to bed. Or that time when... oh wait I probably shouldn't be writing all of this because she really is a great kid most of the time. But man can she push my buttons when she wants to.
Any ways, back to the story. So when Megan shows up, the nursery leader tells Megan that Maggie said that her mommy loves her because she hurts her. Megan was kind of confused too but then Maggie came over and said it again. Well, to make a long story longer, Megan had been teaching Maggie how sometimes you can just draw a heart instead of saying "love." So really Maggie was saying that her Mom hearts her, but that doesn't make nearly as funny of a story so we will keep telling everyone that Megan hurts Maggie. At least she didn't tell them how her daddy threw her into the tub one night to make her take a bath. That really might get us reported to the authorities!!
2 comments:
Kids!
What a funny story. Maggie cracks me up with her antics! I'm still waiting for the Halloween pix. Need to see those cuties!
Post a Comment