If any of you are thinking about getting a Wii, this video should convince you that it is totally worth it to get the Wii fit. There is nothing quite like watching Maggie's Hula Hips!!
She looks cute in her red top! What game is she playing? I've been using ea Active for the WiiFit and I love it for exercise! Gold's Cardio gym is also a good one. (I use the wiifit more than anyone!)
6 comments:
That's perfect!
I love the hip action! Do you think a Wii would work for your "aged" parents?
I think my 'aged' parents would love it!!! And I hear that the 'Mario and Sonic Winter Olympic Games' makes a great birthday present.
She looks cute in her red top! What game is she playing? I've been using ea Active for the WiiFit and I love it for exercise! Gold's Cardio gym is also a good one. (I use the wiifit more than anyone!)
I LOVE IT!!!
Oh, she makes me laugh!!
So dang cute! We love that Maggie!
Post a Comment