Sunday, August 15, 2010

 Oh What Do You Do in the 
Summertime...

Swimming Lessons!!!



So our little fish got to spend even more time in the water this summer with two weeks of swimming lessons.  I was a little worried after the first lesson when all they did was bob up and down in the water.  When class got over Maggie said, "But Mom, when do I get to swim?"
Because we have a swimming pool at our apartment complex, Maggie is no stranger to the water and she also has no fear.  She was swimming fairly independently prior to swimming lessons, but we wanted her to learn the proper techniques.  After a long phone call and harassing the swim teacher, I was finally satisfied that I would get my monies worth and Maggie would learn more than bobs in the water.  
It turns out that the lessons were GREAT!  Maggie learned a lot and made some friends.  Eva enjoyed the lessons too!  There were plenty of pool toys to play with.





5 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Megan! I can't believe how fast Eva is growing up. She is such a doll and looks just like you. I haven't read blogs forever as life has been pretty crazy for us. When we first moved back to Utah we lived with my in-laws, then moved to an apartment in Orem, and we've finally settled down in a town home in American Fork. I pray we will stay put for a long time. You guys all look so great and we miss you. Hopefully I'll get back to blogging this fall. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Dear Megan
Did you blog this with or without Justin. Either way it was fun to get your comments about the girls swimming adventure this summer. Loved the pictures of your cute swimmers. What a Mag's!!!!!

klchristensen said...

I forgot to put my name on the comments I hope you knew it was Grandma Idaho. Love Mom

Katelin said...

Love that little fish!! Super cute!

Carlsbad Whitings said...

I'm so relieved! I have visions of Maggie just jumping into every pool she sees and assuming she will float to the top. Way to get her proper lessons, she's a doer!