Congratulations!!! I can't believe you guys got a boy--i thought for sure it would be girl #3. He is such a cutie though. I really love the pictures of all three. My favorite is the black and white of Maggie holding Beau in the rocking chair. So sweet!
These are wonderful pictures. So happy all went well and that Beau is here. It was nice to talk to you and Megan as well. I'm with Flori! That picture of Maggie and Beau is priceless!
Loved the pictures can't wait to hold Beau myself. Is it ok if I don't sit in the rocking chair that Maggie sat in? I am on my way as I look at these pictures
Loved the pictures can't wait to hold Beau myself. Is it ok if I don't sit in the rocking chair that Maggie sat in? I am on my way as I look at these pictures
Oh, he's so perfect! I am so excited for you all--can't wait to see you sometime soon I hope! I really love the pictures and I love seeing Beau on Justin's baby blanket--I recognized it immediately! Too cute! Megan, you look beautiful, too!!
11 comments:
Congratulations!!! I can't believe you guys got a boy--i thought for sure it would be girl #3. He is such a cutie though. I really love the pictures of all three. My favorite is the black and white of Maggie holding Beau in the rocking chair. So sweet!
These are wonderful pictures. So happy all went well and that Beau is here. It was nice to talk to you and Megan as well. I'm with Flori! That picture of Maggie and Beau is priceless!
Loved the pictures can't wait to hold Beau myself. Is it ok if I don't sit in the rocking chair that Maggie sat in? I am on my way as I look at these pictures
Loved the pictures can't wait to hold Beau myself. Is it ok if I don't sit in the rocking chair that Maggie sat in? I am on my way as I look at these pictures
So fun! You are right, you do have absolutely adorable kids. Congratulations!!
Thanks for sharing! We loved all the pictures and hope to see more soon - very adorable children! Love to all!
Oh, he's so perfect! I am so excited for you all--can't wait to see you sometime soon I hope! I really love the pictures and I love seeing Beau on Justin's baby blanket--I recognized it immediately! Too cute! Megan, you look beautiful, too!!
Congrats you guys!!! He is so beautiful! And the girls are gorgeous too! Can't wait to meet him next trip out there!!!
Haven't checked your blog for awhile and just found out about your addition! Congratulations! Boys are so fun.
I just found these pix and am so glad I did. They are wonderful! Thank heaven for technology, when I am far away and missing all the fun!
I just found these pictures and am so glad I did. They are wonderful! Thank heaven for technology, lets me in on the fun.
Post a Comment